The guaranteed prices are those displayed on the website at the time of order placement. These may, however, be modified at any time in the event of special conditions arising in relation to certain economic factors, taxes and duties, changes in the cost of labour or raw materials, any special requests on your part, etc.
All prices are stated in euros, in sterling pounds or dollars (US, CA, AU of HKD), as selected by you, and do not include shipping costs, which will automatically be calculated and indicated on your purchase order (your shopping bag).
All prices are displayed inclusive of value added tax (VAT), which may vary, depending on the billing country.
With regard to export sales, the prices are understood as FOB Paris. You will be responsible for customs clearance and the payment of any taxes and duties.
1. Your shopping bag is your purchase order.
2. If you choose to place an order, you will need to enter the information required for billing and delivery of the items. The information that you provide will then be binding on you. In the case of an error in the delivery details, neither the website nor BEBEO may be held liable for any inability to deliver the item(s).
3. After submitting your details, you will be asked to choose your payment method. Your order will automatically be submitted and will constitute an irrevocable commitment on your part, which can only be contested in the specific cases stipulated herein (see your right to cancel).
At each stage in processing your order (confirmation, any changes in availability, and shipment), an email will automatically be sent to you, assuming the email address was correctly entered on the registration form. The email confirming the processing of your order and shipment of your parcel will provide the parcel number and a link to the carrier's website for delivery tracking.
lespetits.in and BEBEO reserve the right to refuse an order for any reason whatsoever (problems with the order, with stock levels, etc.). The company will have five business days in which to inform you if it is unable to fill your order and to ask you to either change or cancel it.
Payment in full is due upon checkout Banking data is transmitted to our server using encrypted SSL (Secure Socket Layer) via Adyen. lespetits.in cannot see credit card information, and Adyen does not store these numbers on its server. No single person has access to this information, whether digitally, printed or otherwise. Payments can be made using the following methods:
Credit / Debit Card (Visa, Master Card, Amex, Diners Club, Maestro, JCB)
Classic bank transfer
The order is launched at the time of payment, which is stipulated as being irrevocable, paid in cash, net and with no discounts. Any payment delay, incident or default will incur late fees at one and a half times the prime rate pursuant to Article 53 II of French Law No. 2001-420 of 15 May 2001, published in the Official Gazette on 16 May 2001.
1. Gift cards are valid for 12 months following their date of payment.
2. Gift cards are virtual and are sent by mail to the recipient once the entire order has been validated and payment received. A confirmation email is sent to the sender to confirm delivery.
3. The currency of the gift card is the same for the buyer and the recipient. For example, if the buyer selects an amount in USD ($), the recipient can only complete their order in USD ($). The same applies to other currencies.
4. A gift card can be used in several instances until the remaining balance is zero during the period of validity.
5. Gift cards can not be exchanged or returned, including for loss or theft.
6. Gift cards are non-transferable and cannot be exchanged for money.
7. However, any product bought with a gift card can be exchanged. The gift card balance will be credited with the corresponding amount to the amount used. If necessary, you will benefit from supplemental store credit. You can consult your store credit online in the rubric My credit and Offers.
8. Gift card redemption is restricted to the purchase of products on the site and excludes the purchase of a new gift card.
9. The gift card is used as a payment method for products in an order, delivery charges or eventual additional charges.
10. If the total amount of your order is less than the value of your gift card, the remaining balance will be credited to your account for future purchases.
11. If the amount of your order is greater than the value of your gift card, you can complete payment with any of the accepted methods listed on the site or other active store credit.
12. Les petits is not responsible for the delivery of a gift card to an incorrect or inexistent email address. In this case, only the buyer is held responsible.
13. Les petits is not responsible in case of theft, loss, destruction or unauthorized use of a gift card by an individual.
14. Les petits reserves the right to cancel a gift card if deemed necessary.
15. Les petits codes do not apply to the purchase of gift cards
We will deliver your items wherever you like. If you want your order to be delivered at a friend's or neighbour's house, at your place of work, etc., simply indicate this when placing your order by selecting the DHL delivery option. You will see an estimated delivery timeframe when you select your method of delivery.
Here are the delivery options for orders placed on lespetits.in
Delivery will be made directly to the intended recipient, with signature acknowledgement of each delivery by the identified recipient. In all cases, we advise you to verify the contents and condition of the parcel before signing the delivery slip. In the event of a dispute regarding the transport (breakage, damaged item, damaged packaging, etc.), we advise that you indicate this on the delivery slip, or that you notify the carrier within 24 hours. This written record with the carrier will speed up any refund requests, although it is not compulsory.
For Fedex deliveries, if you or the recipient of the parcel is absent at the time of delivery, a delivery notice will be left, indicating when and where to collect the package. The parcel will then by held at a post office for 15 calendar days. If not collected within the time indicated by the carrier, the products will be returned to BEBEO, which reserves the right to refund the price of the products; the shipping costs will remain at the customer's expense. In the event of a late delivery, you will need to first contact the carrier or its distribution office in the case of delivery through the French postal system, to check whether the parcel might be on hold there. If necessary, contact lespetits.in Customer Service by email in order to launch a claim or inquiry for a parcel search.
In case of a significant delay, we will offer compensation in the form of free shipping on your next order. Nonetheless, failure to meet the announced delivery timeframe will not give rise to the payment of damages - nor to a deduction or to cancellation of an order in progress - in the event of complete or partial strikes, whether internal or external to the company, blockage of transport or supply routes, government or legal restrictions, and so on. Nor may the lespetits.in website be held liable should any laws, regulations or any other event cause your items to be held back at the border.
Trusted payment partners
100% ORIGINAL guarantee
Copyright © Prive Luxury Ltd.